Martha Jones

>> Tuesday 15 September 2009


“We’re on the moon! We’re on the bloody moon!” Smith and Jones



“What else have you got? Laser spanner?” Smith and Jones



“That was nothing…?” Smith and Jones



“Your spaceship’s made of wood…” Smith and Jones



"It’s bigger on the inside!” Smith and Jones



“For the record, I’m not remotely interested. I only go for humans…” Smith and Jones



“It’s all a bit Harry Potter…” The Shakespeare Code



“I don’t know how to tell you this, oh great genius, but your breath doesn’t half stink!” The Shakespeare Code



“Ever heard the word rebound?” Gridlock



“Sometimes I think he likes me, but sometimes I just think he needs someone with him…” Gridlock



“I didn’t really think, I just followed the Doctor and… they don’t even know where I am, my Mum and Dad… if I died here they’d never know.” Gridlock



“You’ve got your faith, you’ve got your songs and your hymns, and I’ve got the Doctor.” Gridlock



“You don’t talk! You never say! Why not?” Gridlock



MORE COMING SOON!

0 comments: